Provo |
I would have to say that http://www.wetseal.com is one of my favorite websites. One reason is that they have cool clothes for an affordable price if their clothes are on sale. Wet Seal is great because they have clothes for different sizes of clothes. There website is amazing because there colors on the website helps out how the clothes are going to look with the variety of colors.
It shows different kinds of styles of clothes. I like interesting styles of clothes that Wet Seal uses to represent their type of clothes. They also don’t have just clothes they have shoes and jewelry and other stuff. I also like the idea that Wet Seal sells not just girls clothes but they sell guy clothes as well. My brother and I enjoy it because it gives us great selections of what we like with our favorite styles are.
What I don’t like about the Wet Seal website is that there clothes not on sale is kind of very pricy. I don’t think they should represent their kinds of clothes just as bright colors. I think that Wet Seal should put in some darker colors in their clothes as well to go along with the brightness of their clothes. It would even out with the style and different shades of the clothes. I feel like they should have their store open a bit later. But, overall I feel like Wet Seal is one of the best places to shop especially when there stuff is on sale, which makes it better, priced.